MELBOURNE SOPAC® 2014 - COMING THIS MONTH!
The South Pacific and Asia Conference (SOPAC®) is the premier internal audit event of the year in the region attracting over 600 delegates from the South Pacific region. With a program designed by the members for the members and with over 40 sessions to choose from SOPAC® offer something for everyone from across the profession. Some key benefits of attending include:
- Hear from business leaders including Elizabeth Bryan AM, Chairman, Caltex Australia, Paula Dwyer, Chairman, Tabcorp and the Hon Nick Greiner AC, former NSW Premieron what thefuture holds in the Australian business landscape
- Engage with global thought leaders in the governance and internal audit sphere such as Professor Mervyn King and Paul Sobel CIA CRMA, Chairman, IIA-Global & Vice President and Chief Audit Executive, Georgia Pacific LLC and gain insights on the changing expectations of internal audit
- Learn about the key emerging issues for the profession covering fraud, risk management, governance, information technology, contemporary internal audit methodologies and more
- Take the opportunity to develop your professional skills in the dedicated profession skills stream
- Get motivated, inspired and reconnect with your inner-self from keynote addresses presented by Dr Adam Fraser and Kevin Sheedy AM
- Taking some time out to network and enjoy the conference social events which include the Welcome Dinner, Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner.
But SOPAC® is much more than the technical content - it is about the SOPAC® experience!
Being there, connecting with your profession and having a conversation with your colleagues, peers, experts and service providers can provide that gem of information that makes a real difference to your role.
*Please register online if you wish to pay by credit card. If you wish to pay by invoice of EFT then please contact our conference team on 02 9267 9155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can download the SOPAC® 2014 application form below and fax or email it back to us.
Photographs are courtesy of Events Photos Australia
. See More......