All IIA-Australia courses can be offered as an in-house program, either as is, or tailored to meet specific needs. The major benefit of in-house courses is flexibility. Content can be modified from existing material to ensure relevance to your industry.
The IIA-Australia will develop courses on demand to meet your organisational challenges and needs. Dates and training locations are flexible, with most organisations opting to train at their premises.
Benefits of In-house Training Cost effective -
Minimise travel and associated costs by opting to train at your premises. Fees for in-house courses are charged at a daily rate, resulting in staff training at a very low cost per person, particularly for 8 or more participants. Flexible -
Content and training materials can be tailored to suit your industry group or business sector. Course dates and locations are decided by you and can fit in with your work demands or internal professional development programs. Immediate Application -
Using real-life examples from your own organisation and by learning together in familiar surroundings, participants find common understandings are quickly formed. Learning outcomes from in-house courses are more readily implemented with immediate benefit to your organisation.
Options to suit you Regular
- A public program offered in-house with little or no modification to format and content. Tailored
- A public program with tailored content, focus, length, examples and/or activities to meet your particular business needs. Custom-made
- A course specifically developed to meet the needs of your organisation.
Many public and private sector organisations recognise the advantages of in-house training. Recent clients include:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Commonwealth Department of Defence
- Hydro Tasmania
- Vanuatu Finance Department
- RSM Bird Cameron
- Telstra Corporation
- Westpac Banking Corporation
To discuss in-house training opportunities in your organisation, contact:
Product Specialist, Learning & Development
T: +61 2 9267 9155
Toll Free: 1800 236 366 (outside Sydney)