Get access to resources and professional networks that you can’t get anywhere else, with a FREE student membership.
Start to establish and build a successful future in internal audit while you study, with access to critical professional knowledge, guidance and information:
- the profession’s standards, the International Professional Practices Framework
- best practice guides
- online access to the global journal, Internal Auditor
- access to the IIA-Australia Knowledge Centre
- technical updates on research, and emerging issues and practice
- reduced rates on courses, webinars and conferences
- attend members meetings and special interest groups.
To be eligible for student membership, you are required to be a full-time student or full time international or distance student engaged in the study of internal auditing or a related course at a college or university.
You can only be a Student member if you cannot qualify as a CMIIA or AMIIA.
How to apply
For more information about membership of IIA-Australia, contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T:
+61 2 9267 9155 Toll Free:
1800 236 366 (outside Sydney)